Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Handmaids III

Keep praying ...
Sophie is still with us, and we are all praying for miracle ...
No matter the outcome here ... miracles are happening, conversions are happening, Truth is weaving its way into hardened hearts ...God is good, answering each prayer, responding to every opening.  May give each of us the grace to see His hand at work.
Tomorrow is the feast of St. Joseph, a quiet, unassuming man.  His intercession is powerful.  Ask for it!
Mass is being offered tomorrow for Phoebe at 6:30AM on this feast day.
Mass is being offered Friday for Sophie at 6:30AM.  A time when kids can go before school.  My daughter asked for this to happen ...
If you're in the area, join us if you can.  If you're in the area but can't join us, or if you're from out of the area, join us in prayer.
St. Padre Pio said the greatest weapon is the rosary.
He also said the world could survive without the sun more easily than it could without the Mass.

Offer a spiritual communion for your intentions and for Sophie

Act of Spiritual Communion
O Immaculate Queen of Heaven and Earth, Mother of God and Mediatrix of every grace: I believe that Thy dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, is truly, really, and substantially contained in the Most Blessed Sacrament. I love Him above all things and I long to receive Him into my heart. Since I cannot now receive Him sacramentally, be so good as to place Him spiritually in my soul.

O my Jesus, I embrace Thee as One who has already come, and I unite myself entirely to Thee. Never permit me to be separated from Thee. Amen. 

You remain in my prayers ...thank you for all of yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment